aberdeen-music

band slot becomes available, i think

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saturday 14th may. a slot at the fudge gig in the moorings has become available...

interested parties' date=' PM me your phone number - but make sure you can play the date first, eh? my internet's offline at home, but i'll pop back into costa in a day or three and give ya a buzz....

cheers

xxx[/quote']

Ask Deadenstereo. We've been trying to get them up again for ages! The sooner they play the better.

Guest stuartmaxwell

mr deadloss

i could possibly porvide assistance here :)

you are playing with us on monday 16thin glasgow

i sahll enquire with paul but i would say "aye"

Guest stuartmaxwell

just think, the moorings people will hate us

oh the controversey

and think of all the people that will come so they can come on here afterwards and say "aye, maxwells got no right to criticise other bands, his band are shite" regardless of whether they like it/get it/dislike it

:)

Guest Zeenat Aman
just think' date=' the moorings people will hate us

oh the controversey

and think of all the people that will come so they can come on here afterwards and say "aye, maxwells got no right to criticise other bands, his band are shite" regardless of whether they like it/get it/dislike it

:)[/quote']

I sense delusion's of internet grandeur here.

Guest stuartmaxwell

granduer? completely!

lets be honest there is a fair amount of bitterness on here about things i have said in the past, there is a whole line of fowk wanting to take pot shots at me as a "return gesture", bring them on, cunts

fuck cristna consciousness

IF IT TURNS YOU INTO AN INTERNET HECKLER but robs you of the guts to even STAY AROUND let alone heckle at gigs where the band activly encourage it

REVOLT NOW

LET'S START A FIGHT CLUB

the mHG have left the area

fine remarks

granduer? completely!

lets be honest there is a fair amount of bitterness on here about things i have said in the past' date=' there is a whole line of fowk wanting to take pot shots at me as a "return gesture", bring them on, cunts[/quote']

I like your technique of getting punters to attend,even if it is only to shout obscenities at you,you get the last laugh by taking their dosh and watching their astonished faces when you play something that they actually like,he he he

REVOLT NOW

Guest Zeenat Aman
IF IT TURNS YOU INTO AN INTERNET HECKLER but robs you of the guts to even STAY AROUND let alone heckle at gigs where the band activly encourage it

Was this aimed at me?

If so' date=' I prefer the 'actions speak louder than words' idea, so I left before your band started because I dont like the music. I think heckling is a pointless waste of time.

Plus, I had a new Charmane Star dvd sitting at home waiting to [i']enjoyed. :D

PS: Hare bol. :)

Guest stuartmaxwell
Element 106 would be up for playing :cheers:

there is a grand opening of the george st portaloo next week, are element 106 up for playing that one?

granduer? completely!

lets be honest there is a fair amount of bitterness on here about things i have said in the past' date=' there is a whole line of fowk wanting to take pot shots at me as a "return gesture", bring them on, cunts[/quote']

maxidoll, if ur really up for some gofones, you know you have a slot! i'll text ya baby face.

are you on the bill with deadloss and SEA in glasgow as well then? cool....

Eep, Brian..it appears I didn't PM you like I thought I had..i seemingly dreamt PM'ing and receivng one from you, which is kinda worrying :|

Anyway, we have Orkfu and Strobing Goat sorted out for this date - so you only need to get one, not two.. :)