aberdeen-music

Fender Jaguar For Sale

Acey Trixx

Guest DustyDeviada
is it >

made in japan (price is too high - new ones are not much more than 500 so pay absolute 425 top whack for a 2nd hand jap jag)

Peter Cook's (www.petercooks.co.uk) have Jap jags from 399 up brand new. I suppose the seller could argue that the SD pup and TOM bridge push the value up to 500, but I wouldn't agree.

Guest DustyDeviada

Well, when you get some cash together i can recommend them. I've bought two guitars from them - a Gibson J45 in 2002 directly from their store in London (which is a bugger to get to - tube then bus from central London) and a Burns 12 String last Christmas, via mail order.

Both times they were great to deal with, and I really wouldn't hesitate to buy a guitar mail order from them again. The Burns turned up no problem, except for the courier leaving the guitar with a neighbour without bothering to put a note through my door and the neighbours "forgetting" to take the thing round. You would think they would get pissed off with having a massive guitar shaped box sitting around their house, but it seems not.

you dont get mexican jags betamax....

oh yeh your right (maybe its jazzmasters dunno)

but they would be cheap if there was mexican ones

i played a jap jags and jazzmasters for a while till i got sick of the bridges collapsing and tuning problemos (also cos of shitty bridge), but i did like the sound of them (semi clean at least) - still my fave fender guitar like untill I find a really good telecaster (ones Ive tried are so-so so far)

played american jags but never bought one cos of the horrendous price

Guest DustyDeviada

So Grant, this guitar of yours, which you are selling... are you willing to lower the price or are you sticking fairly ridgidly to it? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest F.A._FEEDER
still my fave fender guitar like untill I find a really good telecaster

I've just bought a Fender Aerodyne Telecaster in black and it fuckin rocks. Amazing sound. :cheers:

I've just bought a Fender Aerodyne Telecaster in black and it fuckin rocks. Amazing sound. :cheers:

hmmm been intrigued by them since a mate was raving bout them a few weeks ago

not sure if I like the look of them but Ill need to see one for real to decide (only seen em on websites) and ideally have a go of one

but apparently a fab sounding guitar yus

did the guy from Bruce millers fit the Gibson bridge by any chance? - I got them to replace the bridge on my Jag for a tune-o-matic a few years ago and they thought I was insane from memory - but it worked.

In retrospect a tele bridge may have been a better idea.