aberdeen-music

a favour: from you, to me. WANT TO SEE GOLDBLADE FOR FREE???

hello.

this may qualify as cross-posting, but it's quite urgent.

if you do a favour for me and goldblade, we'll let you into the gig on friday for free, and you'll get to hang out with proper rockstars. not like the ones on here. :gringo:

please check out this thread:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341875#post341875

ahhh, the worst problem a promoter ever has to face is finding a place for bands to crash. The GFN? collective face this problem every week. Luckily, we havent had a band have to resort to sleeping in vans or cars yet...if only I had my own place there would be no prob.

I once spent a night with 4 others in a Fiesta, coming back from a Festival in Ireland. That wasn't pleasant. But it was in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

I have also spent more nights sleeping in a Transit van than is healthy, including once in the middle of Brixton market. The secret is to get really really drunk. Apparently.

but if you stayed up night after night' date=' you'd die. i don't know this for an absolute medical fact, but i suspect it to be the case. drawback.[/quote']

after having a fantastic nights sleep in my king size cosy bed i retract my statement and now veer towards agreeing with yours.but...

...ask yourselves, is it better to be more punk or more rawk n roll? and wouldnt it be noble to die for your musical cause? what did you have for breakfast?