aberdeen-music

The Corpse Bride

Gumpy

has anyone else seen teh trailer for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I was so looking forward to it but now...it looks shit and I didn't want to have to say that :( I thought it was going to be really dark but it looks like it's going to embarrassingly cheesy.

I'll still go so I can giggle over Mr Depp in a sexy suit and top hat. Rarr! :love:

has anyone else seen teh trailer for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I was so looking forward to it but now...it looks shit and I didn't want to have to say that :( I thought it was going to be really dark but it looks like it's going to embarrassingly cheesy.

I'll still go so I can giggle over Mr Depp in a sexy suit and top hat. Rarr! :love:

well iv'e know trailers to lie in the past....i think the trailer for this one has told a big fat stinking lie...

I really hope it's lying...but even if it isn't I like Johnny Depp being silly. He was clearly having an total blast in PoTC. Mmmm...Johnny Depp wearing eyeliner

OK, this thread is now going to be all about how wonderful he is.

I vaguely remember asking Martin (of the Karaoke) if he'd sleep with Johnny Depp and he said no. A blatent lie, noone can resist johnny.