aberdeen-music

Argfh. I hate maths!

Fluffy

Me and Calum thus just sat and wrote maths poetry for the double periods instead of working. They were some really' date=' really depressing poems...[/quote']

jesus man they were some depressing poems, the whole atmosphere was depressing, u remember that fuckin picture of the monkey with a suit on sitting behind a desk, i used to stare at that thing all day......bad times

jesus man they were some depressing poems' date=' the whole atmosphere was depressing, u remember that fuckin picture of the monkey with a suit on sitting behind a desk, i used to stare at that thing all day......bad times[/quote']

Oh god yeah. haha. Apparantly its stll there. Should have a look on the net, bound to be somewhere... Then again i can only dread what results would show up from searching "Monkey in suit" on a search engine. . .

"Have you used your brain today?" lol

There's no need to take a course on percentages, you just divide one number by the other, and then multiply by 100. The only thing you really need to work out is which number to divide and which to divide by.

Maths is fucking easy. I came out of my higher maths exam pissed off because I couldn't answer a question on vectors which meant I wouldn't get 100%. I'd gotten an A before I'd even stepped foot in the school. [/boasting]

God i hated maths. They used to give us a double period of it first thing in the morning on mondays' date=' tuesdays and fridays[/quote']

Ahhh the days of standard grade maths at aberdeen grammar, god they were deathly, not helped by that evil bitch Mrs Brown. But I dropped it at the end of 4th year thankfully :rockon: Maths is utter shite, followed on by physics and chemistry