aberdeen-music

Planning on buying from r&b music?

modsquad

Wirelessly posted (SHARP-TQ-GX1/1.0 UP.Browser/6.1.0.5.102 (GUI) MMP/1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Basically i've ended up with a credit note for r&b music that i don't want or need. If anyone is planning on making any major purchases maybe they could get in touch and i could exchange my credit note for cash.

• 2 weeks later...

i think that guy needs killing off.

i was once trying out the pedals on the boss pedal stand, i had the headphones on and he told me to turn down because it was too loud? the thing didnt even have a volume control...i just plugged in the way they set it up!

i miss being able to go into that shop and be able to have a real conversation about equipment with the staff. now if you try something out they ask you to turn it off because OBVIOUSLY your not going to buy it.

and im probably not because ive saved hundreds buy buying through mail order.

i may look skint, but thats just because i spend money on equipment rather than food, clothes, cds etc.

Yeah, I was in today and I had a quick look at the electric guitars, made a quick exit as all the skater chimps were impressing all the skater girls, and trying to look cool infront of their 'posse' at the same time. Off I went to look for a nice Gibson jumbo acoustic - didn't stay long as I didn't have much time left after the near death experience at the guitar strap stands (loooooong story....).

So I went to see what strings they had as that was the main reason I was in, and I was surprised seeing as there was a guy who literally pounced on me asking if I needed any help. I knew what I wanted, but I got my strings, paid for them and was out of the door 5.45 lighter, quicker than I was trying to get away from the leccy guitars.

I was really impressed. And their prices are more reasonable than ole Brucie Millers down the road.

I'm thinking of buying a new guitar from them soon too, but it all depends on cash! I'd much rather go into R n B and get the service I did today knowing I could get advice rather than having to wait forever like I'd expected. They seem really clued up in there too.

Top jobs to the guy who served me so quickly when I was a loooong way down the queue!

most of them are nice enough, some happier and nicer than others, but all of them are generally helpful and nice

eg, Elliot is always very nice and friendly to me, while Aron (the guy with the long ginger hair) tends to be a bit more surly, but still helpful if you need to ask him anything

how much credit do you have there that you want to get rid of?

David