aberdeen-music

Hold My cute little TABby!

Ross

Apparently there is a Tab book for Sikth's debut album finished and set to come out soon.

For all you super musos.

If you are a techy player and havn`t bothered to ceck out this band then I seriously reccomend borrowing recordings from the library or whatever.

Track 4 - The Skies Of Millenium night is utterly crazy for tapping from both guitarists and bass player.

Apparently there is a Tab book for Sikth's debut album finished and set to come out soon.

For all you super musos.

If you are a techy player and havn`t bothered to ceck out this band then I seriously reccomend borrowing recordings from the library or whatever.

Track 4 - The Skies Of Millenium night is utterly crazy for tapping from both guitarists and bass player.

This shall be tracked down and bought asap!!!!!

For comedy value, it'll be fun learning it

:D

For all you super musos.

ok. never heard them before.

*goes off to shops*