aberdeen-music

werewolf corps - brittle underground scenery - new release

steve corps

aye aye rob

i've one handpainted cover left from an old release' date=' which you can have, and i'll sort you a compilation if you want?[/quote']

Bonzer!

Don't fret about the artwork too much, but if you've got some kickin aboot that's cool. It's the sonic assualt I'm primarily after! :up:

I'm doing the sound duties for the gig, so I'll see you when you come down guv'nor.

Bonzer!

Don't fret about the artwork too much' date=' but if you've got some kickin aboot that's cool. It's the sonic assualt I'm primarily after! :up:

I'm doing the sound duties for the gig, so I'll see you when you come down guv'nor.[/quote']

brown envelope next to me labelled 'rob' with a picture of a monster, will bring to gig and hand over to yourself.

see you friday.

• 2 weeks later...

hello.

just realised, when playing back a cdr of this sober and straight, that i've dished out about 30 of the buggers with an unfinished track one.its 4 minutes short of the final versions length, completely unmixed with large sections missing.i accept no blame for this, even though it was entirely my fault due to using near identical file names, in the same folder.this is both an insight into how i do things and a lesson in how to do things.to fix this i've deleted it all, like a dirty little secret.

thats all.