aberdeen-music

felix da housecat

jonty84

OK, I'm guessing not many people will give a shit about this - doubt theres too many dance fans on the forum, i'm not hugely into it but I like felix. anyway, went to see him at Snafu on Friday night, 16 quid a ticket - we had tickets.....and we didn't fucking get in! It was midnight when we got there and theyd oversold the gig - ie. let too many people in at the door at the bouncers were turning everyone away. so after half an hour in the freezing cold we got a refund. its an absolute fucking joke that you can buy a ticket for a gig and not get in. if that had been a proper band ie. biffy at the music hall and I didn't get in, i'd have been absolutely furious, especially seeing as I had a ticket.

snafu were fucking useless about it, the manager game down and spouted us a load of lies and then tried to get us to go and see some fucking techno DJ at subway instead of taking a refund. i draw the line at subway, if i wanted to spend the night with pale, pilled, sweating lunatics then i'd go to liquid on a saturday night. :down:

Feck I'm glad we decided to give it a miss like - I expected tickets to be like 8/9 but 16 was way too much to see Felix. Fingers crossed he'll be at T In The Park or whatever again this year and I'll catch him there.

Sounds like it was a ridiculous situation.

Aye 16 squids is too steep given that I played a five spot for Chris Goldfinger's set on Saturday night @ Imagine...