aberdeen-music

ham sandwich.

sludge

oh man that sucks!

ill go around cunting every girl in the face...... nah' date=' im too small, i'd end up just falling over :([/quote']

wear a bikini and fall on top of them and then youve got a deal.unless you own an mp3 player, then ill just cunt you in the face instead.

(by de by it was the word for the moment.id probably use piss or panda punch normally)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
More than the boots I'm amused by the sleeveless caveman-like furry tops that seem to be becoming popular - wtf??

So to reiterate any female with an mp3 player' date=' furry boots/sleeveless top or a poncho. Attack. :p[/quote']

The outfit is topped off by a denim mini-skirt and black tights with a silly criss-cross pattern on them.

As for cunting them in the face, it's much more fun to face them in the cunt. Lovely.

wear a bikini and fall on top of them and then youve got a deal.unless you own an mp3 player' date=' then ill just cunt you in the face instead.

(by de by it was the word for the moment.id probably use piss or panda punch normally)[/quote']

erm, i have an ipod? but dont cunt me in the face, im allergic..... honest

More than the boots I'm amused by the sleeveless caveman-like furry tops that seem to be becoming popular - wtf??

So to reiterate any female with an mp3 player' date=' furry boots/sleeveless top or a poncho. Attack. :p[/quote']

I have noticed said tops. I like to refer to them as 'Barbarian tops' as they look like something that Conan would wear!