aberdeen-music

Dance of Death anyone?

Rass

just wondering if any guitarists out there had tackled any of the new maiden album? i found a couple of files for them for guitar pro and ive been pottering through them for the past few days. So far ive nailed Pashendale, Rainmaker and Montsegur (without the solos that is!) such a great feeling finally being able to play the damn things, its pretty intresting seeing how the sound comes together with the 3 guitars (takes notes for next band practice ;))

Excuse the bored thread, fingers hurt from lack of practice, needed a break...

Guest Scorge Spike

Doc's made his way through a fair chunk of it, though there won't be any DOD stuff in our sets for a while yet.

And though it's not guitar related, I know the whole album bar Age Of Innocence, Face In The Sand (no double bass pedal, sob) on the kit, and have even wriiten tabs for some of it..... :D

Certainly have... I've been badgering away at them and so far its:

Wildest Dreams, Rainmaker, No More Lies, Montsegur, Dance of Death, Paschendale and Face in the Sand for me!

Haven't bothered with the tabs for any (bar No More Lies) as most of them were shite!

Going through a Seventh Son album appreciation stage again! Every so often I feel the need to have it playing repeat start to finish over and over! :)