aberdeen-music

Support the armed forced!

Alex

yes you can be forgiven' date=' i think most people would like that, but it will never happen

[/quote']

I find it so sad that for so many people the glass is always half empty.

War must end....but we must end it! its an abomination not a way of life, its sad, apathetic people like you who are happy to let wars rage on all over the world....until the day it effects you, that's when you'll be the first to demand change.

i would be more than happy to fight in a war. i applied for the navy but sadly never got in due to medical reasons. i would be proud for my children to fight for us.

im not happy to let wars go on and people to die, esp the innocent. but tell me, how else do you get rid of the likes of hitler and saddam??

i will never demand change as i know tree huggin hippies wont make a huge differnce, they wouldnt be able to get rid of these people.

do you think the talibans would step down just by saying lets stop the war, no. because we all have diffrent belifs which is fine. but when people enforce those belifs on others thats when it must stop.

Guest haigyman
the germans got what they deservd without doing the same thing back.

how dare you call someone an idiot because of their opionion. are people not allowed to express their thoughts anymore?

how did the germans get what they deseved?

http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/germsurr.html - about the terms of the germans surrendering.

rigghhtt, so now im dubya cus im happy to stand up for my belifs, well i guess as you belive in god then abortion is wrong, having children outside marrige is wrong, as is being gay!

im not going to pigeon hole you because you mentioned god, so dont do the same to me just cause that twit has gone to war. im not getting started on bush

well i guess as you belive in god

Was that directed at me?

Read whats there, not between the lines.

Oh and Germany recieved a huge injection of allied cash after WW2 enabeling them to quickly become one of the strongest industrial nations in the world.....rough justice? I dont think so.