aberdeen-music

Warmoth Telecaster

Tav

Well all the parts arived a while ago for my Warmoth Telecaster and...well most of them are still seperate. Yet to get around to construction. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some guitar tech's to do some work for me? Like wiring it up and perhaps doing some drilling for installing machine heads? I ask Shaun at prosound but he never got back to me :down: here's a mock up of what it looks like below. I must say the quality is top notch. Couldn't tell it apart from a Fender for looks/feel. It's certainly pretty heavy feeling so hopefully should sound the shit too...

So gold...good or bad choice?

15mock1.jpg

that looks excellent, the only bit i dont like is the shape of the pickguard

as for a tech, neil is the only person i can think of, or rnb. the wiring would be easy enough to do, you could probably do that yourself fairly easily (i remember you speaking about making pedals before) the drilling for the tuners i wouldnt want to do myself, and getting a tech to give it the once over and finish the frets and everything is a good idea.

gold in the picture looks cool, in a vintagey honey blonde/lp goltop style, good choice.

how much has it cost you for everything? i was contemplating building up a custom strat using warmoth bits, but i wasnt sure how much it would cost (especially after customs)

David

I'll have a look through my invoices...rough estimate including delivery and customs stings...500ish mayber even less?!? That includes 180 worth of pick ups which I got for 70 thanks to warmoth. Delivery and custom were 45 and 60. Package one was body + some bits. Package two was neck + more bits with a higher value. Very reasonable for what you get. I honestly couldn't distinguish between Warmoth and Fender at all! I did pick up some bits from RnB's as obviously it's only worth while financially to make a larger order from warmoth.