aberdeen-music

::synergy:: @ The Tunnels - Frid 4th Feb 05

chilli

Delgados' date=' "will never be as good as the lava gig, with the strings", come on down

after if its not too late.........

i'll tell you a story about emma pollok, a quote/unquote[/quote']

Oh, aye, sounds interesting......

What time you expecting to finish anyway? Doors don't open till 9, first band at 9.30 at the lemon tree so I wouldn't expect to be out much before half 11 at the absolute earliest.

ps i'll reserve a lovely ::synergy:: badger for you

really? sweeeeeet!!! i was coming along anyway but the thought of getting a badger as well could make my 1st night in this new venue legend. as long as it's not a rabid crazed honey badger who's preferred method of attack is to go straight for the nuts. they've been know to bring wildebeest & buffalo down by doing that. oh and i'd better not see the ghost of bob hoskins floating around the room like the last synergy gig. good visuals are important to these nights but that's taking it a bit far. :sleeping:

really? sweeeeeet!!! i was coming along anyway but the thought of getting a badger as well could make my 1st night in this new venue legend. as long as it's not a rabid crazed honey badger who's preferred method of attack is to go straight for the nuts. they've been know to bring wildebeest & buffalo down by doing that. oh and i'd better not see the ghost of bob hoskins floating around the room like the last synergy gig. good visuals are important to these nights but that's taking it a bit far. :sleeping:

Feedback always welcome, we are tring to get images of female crankie or ronnie corbett for this one!!!!!!!!!!!

ps its badge, which is placed firmly on my scarf with pride