aberdeen-music

What keyboard should I get?

Bodast

Hey' date='

Thanks for the replies :)

I never really thought about the software stuff; I've only ever really played piano and am not the most technologically minded person - is it easy to use?[/quote']

Yes! all you need is a Midi equiped Keyboard, and a half decent PC. It is really easy..

the nord electro is wicked, very gigable too : very light to carry plus has drawbar-ish controls for true organ afficianados. The best digi hammond though is undoubtably the korg cx-3 (new version)

The korg trinity also has some very good organ sounds (plus loads more obviously being a workstation)

Woah... The CX-3 looks rad :love: I love that Nord Electro too, but I decided against it actually because I'd rather get a workstation and also am doing major budgeting :(

Actually I just got an XP-50 cheap off ebay. I'm not sure how 61 keys will be, but if it's not enough, then I can always get something else maybe specifically for Hammond emulation, or a mother keyboard and do the thing where it plays off the Roland, through a second MIDI thing, and so I can play one keyboard on piano and one on organ.. or something.. I got it all explained to me last night anyway :gringo: