aberdeen-music

Beach Ballroom

offramp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...let me see' date=' I read a thread on a 'public' message board, I aired an opinion and made comment....you cant deny me that.... and the point I made was nicely covered by skull commander...he included a personal insult which isnt very nice and he apologised for it, I accepted his reasons for enjoying it and that should have been an end to it.....

My point is....what the fuck do you want from me, blood?

So a "personal insult" is not very nice, then? Why the fuck did you call me "sad" then?

If you want blood...................you've got it.

My god....you really believe its real and not just some pumped up dancers with steroid throat performing with no music.....thats really sad!

I'm sure any person would take that as being called sad. It would have been insulting if I was easily insulted. Fortunately I'm not.

Anyway, I've had enough of this. See you at the wrestling in April, min.

Anyway' date=' I've had enough of this. See you at the wrestling in April, min.[/quote']

Couple of problems there.....I'll be washing the shaggy perm I had done to diguise my premature baldness (caused by injecting huge quantities of male hormone) that night.....

Oh and i'll be in Australia... :D

Great gig venue' date=' but nae as good as it was when the ALL - STAR WRESTLING was there! I saw the greatest wrestlers ever to grace the "squared circle!" -

Big Daddy

Giant Haystacks

Kendo Nagasaki

Pat "Bomber" Roach

Klondlyke Kate

Dave "Fit" Finlay

Doom and Gloom (The tag team that gave the inspiration for the Undertaker character)

This native American dude who was at least 60 years oild and 6 stone overweight, who had an amazingly bad "finisher" called the "tomahawk chop!" It was truly dreadful, and would hardly be worthy of a mention nowadays!

Classic stuff! You had to queue then pay 3 for Big Daddy's autograph and the chance to sit on his knee!

The Ballroom is a class venue! What other venues can claim to have had McCartney and Big Daddy stand on their hallowed floorboards! The floorboards in the Beach Ballroom are springy, incidently - Good for a bounce when a band's on![/quote']

I saw Yokozuna a couple of weeks before he died......One of my not so many claim to fames