aberdeen-music

WANTED : Photos of Aberdeen

mrdo!

Does anyone have any cool photos of Aberdeen ?

They can either be proper pictures of Aberdeen (lovely pictures of Aberdeen on the one day it was sunny, etc) or pictures of Aberdeen's dark underbelly (Aberdeen after dark, Aberdeen minks, etc).

I would require permission to use the pictures on a non-commercial basis, so you'd have to be comfortable with that.

cheers !

Guest JockeySnogger

Just check out the home page of the Gallery on this website. Its sort of like fishing really - You keep refreshing the screen till you get snagged on a picture that takes your fancy. only difference is that you cant eat the jpeg but then you probably wouldn't want to even if it were possible.

aye,

i think you have to look like you know what you are doing (lens cap off, etc) otherwise you look like a dodgy perv.

or is that just me ?

jockey, i'm not sure if the images on the website are public domain ... will have a look anyway. if my brain can take the stimulation :D

Guest JockeySnogger

fuck that just take it. If you download music i'm sure you wont have much cares about nicking a couple of publically available picture.....and for the copyright part just make a fake reply from them giving you access to the pictures.

• 6 months later...