aberdeen-music

15th moorings

Daniel

Yes every chance. Best thing is to PM MTA on this forum - he looks after the recording side.

Also check out this thread:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20310

Follow it down and you'll see a link to somewhere you can download previous recordings to check the quality.

Alternatively arrange to come and visit me during a quiet spell and I'll let you hear some.

I was there that night too' date=' the first band on did alright, their first gig apparantly. What were they called again?[/quote']

it was us ALTITUDE-0, you can catch us again at kef on the 12th of feb, supporting killer angels, or if fudge can get a venue the 24th of feb.

does anyone know if the full show was recorded, if it was i dont know if i want to hear it cause we arent the tightest band in the world

i was there!!!

was awesomeness!

im gutted i cant come see altitude-o on the 12th - my uncle is getting married then :(

and im kicking myself that i didnt see that notice about Identity playing the moorings on friday night, although i was out anyhows

i walked past some (if not all) the guys from Identity in town last weekend i think it was, somehting like that, but i didnt realise it til i had passed (it was one of those "i know them from somewhere...." kinda things and i think i got the same looks back)

i walked past some (if not all) the guys from Identity in town last weekend i think it was' date=' somehting like that, but i didnt realise it til i had passed (it was one of those "i know them from somewhere...." kinda things and i think i got the same looks back)[/quote']

Trust me I was DJing the Moorings on Friday and that's not what the looks meant.

It was more like "I can imagine her in my bed! Giggety Giggety Giggety!"

:p