aberdeen-music

Dear John playing tonight at dr drakes

spellchecker

Dear John (used to be lifeshade, etc. etc.) are squeezing onto the stage at dr drakes tonight, probably sometime around 11ish, bringing our happy go lucky dark alternative punk trio industrial rock to the masses of glasses behind the bar. expect samples, odd synths, loud guitars and mis timed foot triggered samples from me behind the bass.

also playing is a band from fife called elysium, their website is at http://www.elysium-music.com/ - not sure what to expect, but it could be loud and rocky by the sounds of it.

and an acoustickler is playing too, which will be nice i'm sure.

please come along if you fancy it, we'd appreciate it, i'm sure that lovely band from fife would too. and the acoustickler too.

thanks

i like lifeshade/dj

havent actually seen you before' date=' suppose i wont either due to my geography

great bass playing indeed

i thought you has split??!?[/quote']

we just changed names, and a couple of people made up / thought / assumed we had split. alas, we were just lazy and busy recording. sort of.

we will actually be more likely on around 10:30pm.

the acoustic person is mysteriously called: "Dan"

we are hoping to try to organise some sort of tour around the uk soonish sometime, as we are all quite available at the moment... some hints on where's good to play in glasgow would be appreciated :D