aberdeen-music

Robert Keeley Pedals

Lame Guitarist

To all guitarists out there

Would seriously recommend Robert Keeley Pedals as they are the dogs balls

He modifies Boss pedals such as overdrive ones and chorus ones and he builds an sells his own. I purchased a modified Boss sd-1 overdrive and a ds-1 from him an they are miles better than boss standard, So much quality and very responsive.

They are quite a bit more expensive than standard boss pedals but i think they are so much worth it. Just ordered a modified tubescreamer from him and sending him my crybaby Wah for a few adjustments

If anyones interested heres his website.

http://www.robertkeeley.co.uk/

The guy talks for quite a while on what kinda pedal is best for your needs and doesnt try to sell you something that you don't need such as certain abdn muso shops. Course he's got a business to run but he's a genuine guy and not a con merchant.

My ds-1 had top be built in the states so took a few weeks to arrive so he sent me his one up for me to use till my one arrived.!! :up:

he is a top bloke, and makes some excellent pedals, everyone i know who has tried the compressor has said it is amazing. i would love to get a couple of his pedals, mainly a java boost and fuzz head.

a while ago i emailed him to ask about getting some mods on my rat, basically upgrading all the parts, but not adding the three way switch and the extra modes, at the time i didnt have the cash to send off my pedal though

David

steve vai does indeed use a keeley modded ds-1 quite a few otehr big artists have some of his pedals, but i cant remember any names offhand

if you already have a DS-1, then you could still send it off and get the mods done to it, the prices are on the site for mods only

i want to hear the modded rat against a stock one, i have a stock one and it sounds absolutely excellent as it is, i would love to hear how much better it sounds

David