The Dillinger Escape PLan (feat Mike Patton)- Irony is a dead scene 3-sold

Apolyptica- Plays Metallica- 4

Iron Maiden- Dance of Death- 5

The Music- 5

Gold Frapp- Felt Mountain-5

Kerrang 3 The album- 4

Philip Glass (modern day composer)- 4

Also one Tascam MK2 4 track porta Studio- 30 SOLD

One Digitech VX300 vocal effects pedal with power supply needs fixing 30, not a big job-sold

The vocal effects unit is defintiely interesting me... 30 is a great price as well... Is it just the power supply that is faulty?

In fact the Tascam is as well... Would be great for getting some rough ideas and so on recorded.

I trust the fact that they are in good useable nick, the two of them?

Hmm... Decisons....

The tascam works fine and dandy. The digitech vocal pedal usually cost around 199 new. I bought it from the US and it works fine accorning to a guy who tested it for me. I did get a Digitech pedal for it which didnt work, I think it needs an american power supply then an adaptor and it should work.

Hog :up:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SeventhStreetRecords

I may take you up on that but I presume you'd reject my offer, because I "make fun of disabled people".

Whereas, all that actually happened was I said that a picture reminded me of a class at a school for special needs children.

But, i'll have it...

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I may take you up on that but I presume you'd reject my offer' date=' because I "make fun of disabled people".

Whereas, all that actually happened was I said that a picture reminded me of a class at a school for special needs children. [/quote']

The upshot being that you chose to make fun of special needs children. You're not slithering off the hook that easily.

Whereas' date=' all that actually happened was I said that a picture reminded me of a class at a school for special needs children.

But, i'll have it...[/quote']

In my eyes its just as bad as homophobia and racism.

Anyone want a 4track?