aberdeen-music

Scared of Santa

is santa still allowed to have you on his lap??

in case hes a paedo.

I agree. If Michael Jackson can't get off with macauly calkin and other kids in his bed, then why have this dirty, bearded man be an icon for one of the most celebrated times of the year?

is santa still allowed to have you on his lap??

in case hes a paedo.

You have to go through loads of checks beforehand to eliminate this threat so a lot of people stopped applying as they didn't want their lives investigated and felt they were being made to feel like perverts for wanting to do the job in the first place.

Or actually are perverts and just don't want their murky lives exposed.

I agree. If Michael Jackson can't get off with macauly calkin and other kids in his bed' date=' then why have this dirty, bearded man be an icon for one of the most celebrated times of the year?[/quote']

Dirty, bearded man? from all the stories - good and bad - i've never heard of santa being a child molester.

Faaaast Johnny C formerly of Psycho A Go-Go was the Santa in the indoor market a couple years ago. Not only was he not allowed to have the kids sit on his lap for a photo, but he wasn't allowed any physical contact with the kids and if the kid asked for a present he had to give elusive responses in case the kid's parents were too poor to buy them certain things.