aberdeen-music

*The Cuts & Rezillos-This friday folks !!!*

Guest valley69

Guest valley69

Love our music us and wana show us some support? Fancy any of the stunning chicks in the band? Or maybe you have a thing for that handsome and slightly cute bass player? Fucking hell maybe you just want to come along and heckel me for this fucking gay shit post. Either way itd be ace if you came along and supported us at the lemontree this friday. The band have new changes and new fucking songs to go with it. We be supporting the rezillos!Who are legends in their own fucking right see lemon tree website, lemon tree forum or events announcemets for extra details...it will be a good one.....oT out.

hey valley69 is oliver! my name is foetusgrrl...ehm if anyone is interested i thought the band name was "cuts" just everyone seems to think it sounds better with "The" infront of it..im indifferent to whether we get called cuts or the cuts...but anyway i hope loadsa folk come down cuz the rezillos rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see y'all therexxxxxxxxx :band:

Guest valley69
hey valley69 is oliver! my name is foetusgrrl...ehm if anyone is interested i thought the band name was "cuts" just everyone seems to think it sounds better with "The" infront of it..im indifferent to whether we get called cuts or the cuts...but anyway i hope loadsa folk come down cuz the rezillos rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope to see y'all therexxxxxxxxx :band:

i havent got a fucking clue, i think its (the) cuts if that makes any fucking sense..be there people.yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :band::up::partyboy::band: