aberdeen-music

All they said was.....

Guest Charity Case

Guest Charity Case

Show some restraint :rolleyes:

Im sorry but if some guy starts punching me in the head multiple times whilst im drunk they cant really expect leniency.

that diagonal street beside north silver street, i was a walking up and all of a sudden i feel this pain in my jaw, look around and theres this black guy screaming at me and punching me harder whilst his oral-b white moshulu companion looks on shouting abuse like you shouldnta pissed me off. Bearing in mind i was drunk, confused as to why the fuck i was being targetted and severely pissed off at having to stop listening to my new album after track 6 - abba gold. Super Trouper

so, i stood back, evaluated, try to reason whilst my jaw was hurting and both still shouting abuse, with my mates looking on, so i went after both of them.............. end story i have a sore finger, a very sore jaw, lost my hat, AND got one of their teeth

##263#

so in the midst of the fighting one mate decided it would be funny to should, "chuck some jelly on him" c,ky style apparrently

so i stuck my hand down my pants did a wet fart and smeared it across the black guys mouth

'##263#

so anyway back to the story, 2 on one, without assistance from the 3 mates who were watching(admitedly i had told 2 of them to hold the other one back which they tried for 10 mins) i single handedly took them on raining blows, not caring, hoping the police showed up, but they didnt, recieving blows to the head

then

i took my jacket off, punched one of the 2 in the gob (the black one).

heAdbutted whitey, hurting myself in the process(having never headbutted anyone except family before, when i was 12 it fucking hurt)

puncheed whitey in the side of the head then in the nosebefore he fell down

black guy ran away, white guy stayed to try again and was on the receiving end of my chest then decided it would be a good idea to headbutt my friend ryan, so i thought this should be fun and left them too it.

then me, ryan, chris and smiley all went for chips, cheese and cheese and ham croissants

ah bliss

the first time i have been started on or involved in a fight in town or outside school :moody:

the bits in between the ##263#'s didnt happen but did think it would be rather funny

Artists(chris) impression of Whitey

whitey.JPG

comment: some random - smiley actually, "he went out with one of the moshulu barstaff once upon a time, probably dumped him because he beat her"?

Guest Charity Case
Chris' date=' bf, was sayin something about this... Ryan and him were some part of this fight... the guy in question started on my friend Mark...

I don't know much about it, but apparently it was the guy who looks like the guy from Rasmus... fuck knows![/quote']

yes, thats the one, Greame has informed me that whiteys name is "KEV" or "KEVIN"

:up: