aberdeen-music

Hazlehead Closed.

the_beastly_one

it got flooded apparently!!! nightmare!

and its true, hazlehead never ever gets closed. the only time i recall it being closed in the whole six years i attended was when it was so snowy that all the country bumkins couldnt get in to school and a bunch of other people just didnt bother, there were only about a hundred people in attendance so they just decided there was no point and sent us home. it was ace. i went sledging!! weeeeeeeee

i remember it getting closed a few times when i was there for frozen pipes' date=' and the snow. Always great not having to get out of bed and walk up that bloody hill that was always like a sheet of ice.[/quote']

Haha, beside the burn that goes off towards Sheddocksley? I remember falling on my face there in first year, good times.

it got flooded apparently!!! nightmare!

and its true' date=' hazlehead never ever gets closed. the only time i recall it being closed in the whole six years i attended was when it was so snowy that all the country bumkins couldnt get in to school and a bunch of other people just didnt bother, there were only about a hundred people in attendance so they just decided there was no point and sent us home. it was ace. i went sledging!! weeeeeeeee

Today 09:43 [/quote']

Haha, that happened 3 or 4 years ago aswell. It was soooo deep that year. These kids of today don't know real snow, eh?

That's the one' date=' the bridge used to be two concrete pipes side by side until one stormy day a poor 2nd year got washed in and dragged through said pipes, funnily enough the bridge appeared not too long after said incident.[/quote']

Walking on the pond when it iced over also ruled, albeit extremely dangerous with probably more than 50 kids running around on it every lunch time. So were you blessed enough to have the legendary Middleton at Hazlehead?