aberdeen-music

Bruce Millers Thurs Playlist: TV Dept

Alkaline

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephanie
all shite' date=' apart from weezer of course.

I'm never buying a TV from Bruce Millers now.[/quote']

They'd no doubt be cheaper else where.

I think my squash coach used to work in the TV dept

They'd no doubt be cheaper else where.

I think my squash coach used to work in the TV dept

If you mean George Tierney, he was an engineer here and he's a fucking weirdo.

We're competatively priced with curry's and dixons now and we'll price match anyone in aberdeen, what more can you ask for. oh and you get good music and nice staff in the tv dept as well, myself, stephen (keesher) and stringbeanjean- from these boards.

Dude' date=' you copy all my freekin cds you numbnuts!!! :up:[/quote']

Wha?!?!?! Ive copied two! I didnt even really like Core either. But Mad Season on the other hand..... :up:

To be fair, its good to have a healthy inter-departmental stylistic mix, sometimes i feel almost tempted to grab Atreyu when you have to constantly bear endless renditions of the "emmerdale" theme tune blastin' from the keyboard dept. 24/7! :gringo:

Wha?!?!?! Ive copied two! I didnt even really like Core either. But Mad Season on the other hand..... :up:

To be fair' date=' its good to have a healthy inter-departmental stylistic mix, sometimes i feel almost tempted to grab Atreyu when you have to constantly bear endless renditions of the "emmerdale" theme tune blastin' from the keyboard dept. 24/7! :gringo:[/quote']

HaHa :D

Oh so you want a copy of my Mad Season album. Well we'll have to see about that.......

depends on what you can do for me to be honest, i don't just let anyone get their hands on that album :]

• 4 months later...
Guest stuartmaxwell

i remember when shawn the ox ran the downstairs bit. eric euan were on 9-5 mon - sun

:p

i like the coppoerpot jouirnals saong "pilot"

its ace

guts out