aberdeen-music

celtic 1 - 2 aberdeen

-matthEw-

haha' date=' nice one :D

Aye, there are some horrors.... some of the Celtic fans at the last game at Pittodrie cracked me up..... my god, these people have no fashion sense or hygiene....

scary![/quote']

I'll always remember the time about 5 or 6 seasons back, I went down to Parkhead with my dad and my neighbour. My dad drove down as opposed to getting the bus or the train. We parked in this little 'car park' just round the back of Celtic Park and it was quite secluded by bushes and stuff. As soon as we had got out the car, this tink emerged from the bushes like Jason Vorhees' little boy and asked "Look after your car, mister?" in that annoying high-pitched weegee accent. So my dad throws him 50p. Normally my dad wouldnt do that but it's well known that if you are approached by one of these budding NCP attendants, you give them money. They wont look after your car, they'll fuck off to the next person that parks their car to get more money for 'Buckie' or something but if you don't give them money, good luck driving home with a shattered windscreen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Even I'm in a football-induced good mood now! It's taken me a few months to mourn the sheepies stealing Jimmy Calderwood off the Pars, but things are beginning to look up now Davie Hay's settled in. A 2-1 win over the Arabs has sent us FLYING up that table! Well, the dizzy heights of 8th place. A last-minute winner, too. Incidentally, did you know that a man's testosterone is supposed to rise by 25% when his team win? Bet there were some contented Aberdeen ladies on Wednesday night!

*proudly polishes D.A. tattoo*

I'll always remember the time about 5 or 6 seasons back' date=' I went down to Parkhead with my dad and my neighbour. My dad drove down as opposed to getting the bus or the train. We parked in this little 'car park' just round the back of Celtic Park and it was quite secluded by bushes and stuff. As soon as we had got out the car, this tink emerged from the bushes like Jason Vorhees' little boy and asked "Look after your car, mister?" in that annoying high-pitched weegee accent. So my dad throws him 50p. Normally my dad wouldnt do that but it's well known that if you are approached by one of these budding NCP attendants, you give them money. They wont look after your car, they'll fuck off to the next person that parks their car to get more money for 'Buckie' or something but if you don't give them money, good luck driving home with a shattered windscreen.[/quote']

I've had exactly the same experience Scott.