50 Best Scottish Bands of all Time

Rob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure flossie the sheep is a certain mr munch

apparently not according to the man himself

Well having known Flossie for a few years through various musical endeavours I can safely say he's not Zombie, tho they are quite similar in temperament. Flossie's real name is John and he's from Manchester, I've worked with him on several marketing projects through the years, it was me who put him onto this site about a year or so ago. So apologies for him ;) I've never met Zombie tho, so if he's 35 and from Manchester maybe he lives a dual life, tho I have spoken to both on MSN at the same time so it seems unlikely.

Unsurprisingly they do get on quite well online tho,

Cheers

Stuart

Guest stuartmaxwell
I was only pointing out that calling me scotch is like water off a ducks back compared to what I just called you (stinking with a bad aftertaste' date=' oh and English as well).

:) <- Humour.[/quote']

poor 2/10 :moody:

More water and duck fun.

I pointed out it was humour cos it could be quite offensive if read the wrong way and taken seriously' date=' not cos it was a sublime comic moment that I thought everyone should acknowledge.[/quote']

if it had been taken seriously, i would've reported this thread to the authorities who run this fiasco of a messageboard and got you banned like Zombie Munch!, its easier said than done or vice versa these days i hear ;)

Guest tv tanned
if it had been taken seriously' date=' i would've reported this thread to the authorities who run this fiasco of a messageboard and got you banned like Zombie Munch!, its easier said than done or vice versa these days i hear ;)[/quote']

RDBull2.jpg

Best Scottish band in my opinion were GUN without a doubt... :band:

Heard some of El Presidente's new stuff - Thought it was OK....

GUN were the only band I've ever walked out of a gig because they were so terrible, the Lemon Tree in about 93/94 I think. This was just before they released'Word Up' I think.

I remmeber thinking tho to be fair to them that a lot of that may have been because the sound was so terrible.

Cheers

Stuart