aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell SOMEONE was buzzing my buzzer continuously but I answer it not at this time of morning - you've got my phone numbers - phone me you bastards. I did enough prank-buzzing over the years to fear unfunny windups over the intercom.

That's another Cloud trait - pushing buzzers as you walk past flats - fucking quit it you horrible man!

Cloud Report

Cloud did not meet the person behind these reports last night i lied that i was going to let him meet the person behind theres reports.

Cloud is happy they played Bryan Adams but wasnt happy that they didnt play Duran Duran.

Allso Cloud shows off his new paper hat for the day.

407cloudlit.jpg

Allso the person behind these reports had some fun last night ringing buzzers.

Report:

Lester Burnham denies bush rape accusations. Lester Burnham currently leads a sexless existance.

Cloud has declared his lust for dark streets that are, "scary". Union Grove... terror.

We did wonder where the hell you'd disappeared to.

We left you near "Bold main Sizzler" and we went up Terror Grove.... cut acroos near Stanley Street, then downa creepy lane that links back onto Union Grove and Holburn Street.

The creepy lane is awesome, used to be some good stuff spray painted on walls down there... ah, back in the day - "the day" being last year.