aberdeen-music

The Libertines are fucking shit!

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Seconded' date=' and I suspect Jake will complete the Spike hat-trick of hatred.

They're shite. :D[/quote']

Indeed, thirded and we keep the match ball. Who does this pretentious little shitehawk think he is? Just another "role model" for all the wanna-be-fucked-up-arm-scratcher-kids out there. About as "alternative" as Green Day, i.e. not at all.

Indeed' date=' thirded and we keep the match ball. Who does this pretentious little shitehawk think he is? Just another "role model" for all the wanna-be-fucked-up-arm-scratcher-kids out there. About as "alternative" as Green Day, i.e. not at all.[/quote']

At least The Libertines had the good sense to kick him out I guess.

Guest hexagram56
At least The Libertines had the good sense to kick him out I guess.

he hasent been kicked out, just been told hes not in till hes clean.........ok maby the same thing

Guest killamangiro

i'd like to know why you've came to the conclusion their shite, when half the god forsaken bands you aspire to be, cherish what have you play a heap of noise, i mean how can you tell each chord from the next its so loud and disorted it's just a mess.

Unless you have actual criticisim or what have you you're a still a bunch of social outcasts who i'd quite happily punch in the face for being so immature,

correct my errors or whatever, i have dislexia and don't try to hide that, so what's so wrong? they take drugs? oh god, metalica didnt ever do drugs did they, james moustache never had a serve alcohol problem which split the band up, ect

correct my errors or whatever' date=' i have dislexia and don't try to hide that, so what's so wrong? they take drugs? oh god, metalica didnt ever do drugs did they, james moustache never had a serve alcohol problem which split the band up, ect[/quote']

...what's that got to do with the Libertines being rubbish?

Guest haigyman
i'd like to know why you've came to the conclusion their shite' date=' when half the god forsaken bands you aspire to be, cherish what have you play a heap of noise, i mean how can you tell each chord from the next its so loud and disorted it's just a mess.

Unless you have actual criticisim or what have you you're a still a bunch of social outcasts who i'd quite happily punch in the face for being so immature,

correct my errors or whatever, i have dislexia and don't try to hide that, so what's so wrong? they take drugs? oh god, metalica didnt ever do drugs did they, james moustache never had a serve alcohol problem which split the band up, ect[/quote']

ah but you see metallica are fucking fucking ace, so it's ok for them to do drugs :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i'd like to know why you've came to the conclusion their shite' date=' when half the god forsaken bands you aspire to be, cherish what have you play a heap of noise, i mean how can you tell each chord from the next its so loud and disorted it's just a mess.

Unless you have actual criticisim or what have you you're a still a bunch of social outcasts who i'd quite happily punch in the face for being so immature,[/quote']

First things first, how the fuck do you know what each person who dislikes The Libertines likes by way of musical taste? Secondly, put the fucking dummy back in. "Oh, you're so immature, I'm going to punch you in the face"? Nice, mature response there. Do you feel so threatened by others disliking the stuff you're into? Why is it so important? It isn't, end of. It's a message board, for fuck's sake. Deal with it.

P.S. Why did you feel the need to say that you have dyslexia? That's neither here nor there. My partner has dyslexia, and she doesn't feel the need to go around broadcasting it, she wouldn't want to be treated any differently. One last thing, chucking threats around tends to get people banned from this site. Easy to do from behind a keyboard.

Guest killamangiro

nowt was just aying most bands have some sort of addiction in the midst, anyways whats so wrong with the libertines 'dayeth' care to elaborate, for those who are curious, explain kind soul

Guest Jake Wifebeater
nowt was just aying most bands have some sort of addiction in the midst' date=' anyways whats so wrong with the libertines 'dayeth' care to elaborate, for those who are curious, explain kind soul[/quote']

Why does anyone have to justify themselves to you, or anybody else? He, and a few others, quite simply don't like The Libertines and that really is all there is to it. You're obviously a big fan of theirs, that's great, enjoy them. Not everyone shares your enthusiasm, that's all. No big deal.

Why does anyone have to justify themselves to you' date=' or anybody else? He, and a few others, quite simply don't like The Libertines and that really is all there is to it. You're obviously a big fan of theirs, that's great, enjoy them. Not everyone shares your enthusiasm, that's all. No big deal.[/quote']

Exactly...it really is as black and white as that, 'killamangiro'.

Guest haigyman
half the god forsaken bands you aspire to be' date=' cherish what have you play a heap of noise, i mean how can you tell each chord from the next its so loud and disorted it's just a mess.

Unless you have actual criticisim or what have you you're a still a bunch of social outcasts [/quote']

hypocrite

who i'd quite happily punch in the face for being so immature' date='[/quote']

punching someone in the face is immature - hypocritical again - go home

james moustache never had a serve alcohol problem which split the band up' date=' ect[/quote']

no, his moustache didn't have the problem, he did, but it was nowhere near as bad as the that of the cock from the libertines

Guest hexagram56

nothing, that was at the end of the sentence, anyway what does the element 106 room have to do with the libertines...........nothing