aberdeen-music

Hogs wine and band choice (week 3)

Hog

Howdy yall,

Well, this week Im torn between 2 different wines, so, Im going to recommend both but for different reasons.

Firstly, Isle de Negra from Tescos, quite simply because its half price at the moment so if you want a classy wine but your on a tight budget, try this one.

Secondly, and most importantly IMHO, Vacqueyras. Its lovely! A 2002 red wine made with 80% Grenache and 20% Syrah. Probably the best red wine I have drank this year!

Band- Right, not a metal band this week! I thought I would go for something different! Perdition City by Ulver. Its a mellow, and sometimes evil ambient album. It mixes lots of really unique noises to make a lovely soundscape. The perfect soundtrack for driving through a large city at night

Cheers

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater
To answer Jake' date=' they are both 13.5%. Of course you wouldnt like Ulver because they are a break from your normal listening tastes :up: [/quote']

Ah, adopting the condescending approach?

Guest Scorge Spike

Point taken, except for the fact that a) 10 bottles of Stella are 5.99 at Safeway, and b) 4 cans of Guinness are 3.49 from the very same store, thus negating any need for wine.

Point taken' date=' except for the fact that a) 10 bottles of Stella are 5.99 at Safeway, and b) 4 cans of Guinness are 3.49 from the very same store, thus negating any need for wine.[/quote']

I would like to point out that 5.99 for a 10 pack of Stella is more expensive than a 3.99 bottol of Isle de Negra thus negating then need for Stella. Howevor, I commend you on presenting the Guiness offer to the thread.

Yes Jake I am still tired and in a bitchy/sarcastic mood, still love you and Scourge though :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yes Jake I am still tired and in a bitchy/sarcastic mood' date=' still love you and Scourge though :up:[/quote']

That's OK, we fucking despise you. (Joke!) You need to sleep, go get some kip and you won't be so tiorred.