aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Dirk!

Guest haigyman

Guest Cowboy Dan

Who the fuck is Dirk? Is he even on the boards, what's the point in wishing someone a happy birthday when they won't even see it?

What a bunch of morons with your faggy "in-jokes"

Guest haigyman
Who the fuck is Dirk? Is he even on the boards' date=' what's the point in wishing someone a happy birthday when they won't even see it?

What a bunch of morons with your faggy "in-jokes"[/quote']

actually he is on these boards

Guest Tam o' Shantie

last time i checked this was the wasteland, not the official forum for Dayeth and chums to make awful in-jokes that only their friends (approx 3 people) understand

last time i checked this was the wasteland' date=' not the official forum for Dayeth and chums to make awful in-jokes that only their friends (approx 3 people) understand[/quote']

Quit bitchin'. Don't like it, dont read it, it's doing you no harm what-so-ever.

unless this is a ploy to get "in" on the jokes ;)

last time i checked this was the wasteland' date=' not the official forum for Dayeth and chums to make awful in-jokes that only their friends (approx 3 people) understand[/quote']

As opposed to your highly amusing/offensive threads often involving the word 'cunt' eh lad? :p

It's one thread outta loads dude. Cheell.

• 2 weeks later...