aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Dirk!

Guest haigyman

well...last night was great!! poor dirk got WASTED! ended up getting us chucked out of angels' date=' what a character.[/quote']

yeah what a night! soooooo hungover this morning (haigyman, do you remember what dirk did with the taffic cone? haha legend) dayeth was far too drunk and passed out, so dirk carried him right to the bus stop on his back.

its not a real night out without Dirk! Happy birthday again man! :partyboy:

dayeth was far too drunk and passed out' date=' so dirk carried him right to the bus stop on his back.[/quote']

Absoloute life-saver. We got to the bus stop JUST as the bus was leaving and Dirk JUMPED infront of the thing - one of the few things I remember of the night - so the big man stops the bus almost killing himself and gets the driver to open the door. So, D gets the driver to open the door, and it ends up he knew the driver from some hang-gliding club - so he gets me on no probs.

20 minutes later I get a call from him checking I got home alright.

Fucking ace night, whatta guy.

Happy Birthday again big man.

Guest haigyman
yeah what a night! soooooo hungover this morning (haigyman' date=' do you remember what dirk did with the taffic cone? haha legend) dayeth was far too drunk and passed out, so dirk carried him right to the bus stop on his back.

its not a real night out without Dirk! Happy birthday again man! :partyboy:[/quote']

aahhaha, the traffic cone! i can't believe he got it ALL the way up there. Legend.

Absoloute life-saver. We got to the bus stop JUST as the bus was leaving and Dirk JUMPED infront of the thing - one of the few things I remember of the night - so the big man stops the bus almost killing himself and gets the driver to open the door. So' date=' D gets the driver to open the door, and it ends up he knew the driver from some hang-gliding club - so he gets me on no probs.

20 minutes later I get a call from him checking I got home alright.

Fucking ace night, whatta guy.

Happy Birthday again big man.[/quote']

have you forgotten about D mistaking him for Kaz at first..!