aberdeen-music

belmont cinema nutter

Guest Mr Blastcap

Guest Mr Blastcap

not sure if i made this up but has anyone else encountered a mad irish tramp with tattoos on his hand in gailic and a fondness for wearing bryllcream all over his face ?

not sure if i made this up but has anyone else encountered a mad irish tramp with tattoos on his hand in gailic and a fondness for wearing bryllcream all over his face ?

is it not a fellow member of sidca?

or even your mad drummer brother from saint maybe?

or even cliff richard?

the plot thickens like my waistline..

Yes, I have. He's completely fucking insane. He came into a kebab shop where me and my friends were and was staring at me as if he wanted to stab me- then asked me for some of my food...

He was jumping up and down singing with some pita bread, he must have been sectioned and escaped. The man is a nutter.

Yes' date=' I have. He's completely fucking insane. He came into a kebab shop where me and my friends were and was staring at me as if he wanted to stab me- then asked me for some of my food...

He was jumping up and down singing with some pita bread, he must have been sectioned and escaped. The man is a nutter.[/quote']

maybe he wanted to stab you with your food ;)

Guest Mr Blastcap

and

i just got told from someone with gallic knowledge that the tatto on his hand meant "freedom" which explains why he got annoyed with my michael collins jokes. ah well. i gave him a quid. it was worth the entertainment value alone.