aberdeen-music

Shetland

Guest onlynik

Guest onlynik
Go play pool in the Thulie' date=' all the while talking loudly in an English accent about how you 'love this Orkney place, and might just buy a holiday home here'.

Seriously, the locals will love it, and will probably buy you a pint, or something...[/quote']

Guest onlynik
If I remember correctly' date=' when I worked in a fish sales office the fishermen used to regularly go up there for trips, get drunk and fall in the harbour. So there's your night![/quote']

Hopefully I won't fall in the harbour, though I will be hanging around there, if you know what I mean.

Guest Neubeatz
Also played at a place called Vidlin hall.They were charging folk 10 a ticket and only about 10 people turned up. But they paid us 450.

Heh! that was probably the loose change that was left out of the EC cultural grant they got to put you guys on...:)

Post autumn equinox there is a serious lack of daylight to do any "outside activities", But the Shetlanders are really warm and friendly to "ony soo moothers", ;) honest, ;)