aberdeen-music

Norman's Fetish + Contra + Quik + Misled Youth

lava p.

probably misled youth first on at 7.30/7.45

then contra

then quik

then normans fetish-they always seem to headline all "local" gigs

nobody headlines ''local band'' shows. Someone has to play LAST, as Norman's Fetish were the main support prior to Solabeat pulling out, it was only fair that they retained that slot.

They were not headlining.

nobody headlines ''local band'' shows. Someone has to play LAST' date=' as Norman's Fetish were the main support prior to Solabeat pulling out, it was only fair that they retained that slot.

They were not headlining.[/quote']

Thank you :D Camie almost got me started on that and, as you've witnessed Paul, that aint the best of ideas.

So.... did anyone enjoy the gig?

I did. Obviously rather disappointed about Misled Youth, but what can you do... That would have been such an ace gig for the guys - so many people to spread the love to.

However, Contra and Quik were both ace. Contra's new song = wow! Norman's Fetish didn't play their best though, but overall it was a decent night.

We would have really loved to have played the show, but due to unavoidable circumstances (ie shitty traffic, it takes over 2 and a half hours to get to Aberdeen from Edinburgh, so it takes even longer when the traffic is bad) we didn't make it up in time to play. I got a call from Craig saying that if we weren't there for 8 we would get to play, which is really quite annoying as we would've been in Aberdeen by 8.30, so maybe it's just me, but surely the bill could've been shuffled around a bit so that we could have played a bit later, maybe not.

Anyway, we're back in Aberdeen on Saturday 6th Nov @ Dr Drakes!!

We would have really loved to have played the show' date=' but due to unavoidable circumstances (ie shitty traffic, it takes over 2 and a half hours to get to Aberdeen from Edinburgh, so it takes even longer when the traffic is bad) we didn't make it up in time to play. I got a call from Craig saying that if we weren't there for 8 we would get to play, which is really quite annoying as we would've been in Aberdeen by 8.30, so maybe it's just me, but surely the bill could've been shuffled around a bit so that we could have played a bit later, maybe not.

Anyway, we're back in Aberdeen on Saturday 6th Nov @ Dr Drakes!![/quote']

I also would have liked you to play, but to be blunt, the running order had been made and at such short notice I was not going to run around and change the running order. To do that would have caused a severe amount of grief which I was not prepared to take.

Its unfortunate that what happened, happened!

I also would have liked you to play' date=' but to be blunt, the running order had been made and at such short notice I was not going to run around and change the running order. To do that would have caused a severe amount of grief which I was not prepared to take.

Its unfortunate that what happened, happened![/quote']

Yeah it's cool, just glad that we're getting the chance to play again next week, cheers Paul!