Ross

Moshulu

1st October 2004

Doors 7pm

www.mcqueenmusic.com

www.theholidayplan.com/

www.nohopeinnewjersey.com/

No Hope In New Jersey:

Theres a real buzz around this British quartet so catch them now before everybody wants a slice of the action Kerrang!

Gut busting rock n roll NHINJ hark back to a time when rock music was truly dangerous Big Cheese

Great big dirty riffs collide like pimped-up super tankers behind Garratt's taut yelp of a vocal XFM

McQueen:

mcqueen_smile.jpg

Leah Duors - Vox

Hayley Cramer - Drums

Cat de Casanove - Guitars

Hattie Williams - Bass/Backing Vox

Sick of the attitude free world of manufactured crap-girl pop? Welcome to McQueen a fresh sounding Brighton based all female rock act who combine sassy looks and glamour with an ability to rock at a level that makes their age and gender insignificant. Theyve been called a female Foo Fighters but thats only half the story.

Theyve got the sleaze of Guns nRoses, the attitude and fury of The Distillers, fused with the alt-rock sounds of the Smashing Pumpkins and Dave Grohls musical legacy.

Formed late in 2003, they immediately set about playing live across the UK, including a string of dates with fan and comrade Roxy Saint. With their first single You Leave Me Dead due to hit the stores at the end of September to coincide with a thirteen date tour with UK rockers The Holiday Plan, McQueen are a band who arent afraid to get out there, get in peoples faces and do it.

well. i thought the gig was GREAT. :partyboy:

suprisingly really enjoyed McQueen. pretty nifty.. im sure dallas for one will agree.. :rolleyes:

No Hope in New Jersey...well. didnt like them much at first, but quite enjoyed that last few songs.

now.. The Holiday Plan :love: ...i think you get what im trying to say. they were very good. i dont care what people say.

xx

Yus yus, a good gig. McQueen were great, I'll make sure to get their EP when it's out...and it's true, they are all really hot. *jealous*

Yeah, wasn't that keen on No Hope in New Jersey, but wasn't really listening to them anyway.

The Holiday Plan were great, I thought they were really good live :) Had lots of fun smiling with Keira during the songs on their EPs...disappointed that they didn't play my faovurite song :( but they were very amusing with their crazy little dances during songs.

Agree with Crocker, pity about the turn up...pretty sure all three of the bands commented on it.