aberdeen-music

Minu$$$$$$

rune

Right ok. Now we've established that you're just another person who doesnt like the bands new direction. If you said that in the first place and put in that it was your opinion. Instead of being a bullish twat and calling them sell outs like some stereotype hardcore kid. A lot more people would have probibly taken it a lot better.

Oh yea an they are NOT and never were a metal band. They were hardcore :up: .

Since when do other bands i listen to have to do with minus?

So you can't see that they have let down part of their fanbase?

Yes, possibly, and these people will stop buying their records, and everyone will be happy.

Aren't you a big corporate-rock sell-out by reading Kerrang BTW, as I'm sure this thread is inspired by the printing of an old-skool Minus photo this week. Shouldn't you be reading Terrorizer or something, so you can argue over who is 'brutal' and 'tight' with the other hardcore meathead elitist?

Yes' date=' possibly, and these people will stop buying their records, and everyone will be happy.

Aren't you a big corporate-rock sell-out by reading Kerrang BTW, as I'm sure this thread is inspired by the printing of an old-skool Minus photo this week. Shouldn't you be reading Terrorizer or something, so you can argue over who is 'brutal' and 'tight' with the other hardcore meathead elitist?[/quote']

one review doesnt justify me being a sellout, oh and by the way haven't looked at that shit for a long long time and never will now. I do read terrorizer. Aren't you going off topic?

one review doesnt justify me being a sellout' date=' oh and by the way haven't looked at that shit for a long long time and never will now. I do read terrorizer. Aren't you going off topic?[/quote']

No, we've established that Minus have changed their sound and you don't like it. Fair enough. But crying 'sell out' is what twats do, I'm afraid. Were you in the room when Minus supposed said "Let's be more of a rock n'roll band, then we'll sell lots more records."? All you've done is paint yourself as a poor music fan.