aberdeen-music

Installing Parking Sensors

jester1470

I just got a new car this weekend, and i rather foolishly assumed it had parking sensors as my last car which was an older model and the most basic version did, I can't see out of the back window to see the length of the car so would feel a bit happier with sensors, has anyone got any recommendations of where i could get them fitted here and how much it would cost ? I've had a quick look around and if all else fails i can get them at Christmas when I'm down at my gf's parents in the Midlands.

I just got a new car this weekend, and i rather foolishly assumed it had parking sensors as my last car which was an older model and the most basic version did, I can't see out of the back window to see the length of the car so would feel a bit happier with sensors, has anyone got any recommendations of where i could get them fitted here and how much it would cost ? I've had a quick look around and if all else fails i can get them at Christmas when I'm down at my gf's parents in the Midlands.

DF Communications down off Riverside Drive at the Arches do all that stuff - fitting tech in cars. No idea what it'd cost but they're pretty well priced.

xx