aberdeen-music

STOLEN GUITAR

Teabags

I've had my mates spam the fuck out of facebook with this but would like to bring it to everyone's attention.

This guitar, LTD Viper-50, was stolen form my flat while I was away on holiday, along with a bunch of other stuff. It's unlikely but if anyone comes across it for sale or trade or anything, please let me know.Its pretty noticeable with the stickers. Wouldn't mind getting it back or, EVEN BETTER, catching the thieving cunts that stole it.

Anyway, thanks for reading this even.

165770_10150141932624027_3545388_n.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
I've had my mates spam the fuck out of facebook with this but would like to bring it to everyone's attention.

This guitar, LTD Viper-50, was stolen form my flat while I was away on holiday, along with a bunch of other stuff. It's unlikely but if anyone comes across it for sale or trade or anything, please let me know.Its pretty noticeable with the stickers. Wouldn't mind getting it back or, EVEN BETTER, catching the thieving cunts that stole it.

Anyway, thanks for reading this even.

165770_10150141932624027_3545388_n.jpg

What's the latest on this? Did you get anywhere with the Police or is this one gone forever?