aberdeen-music

Anybody out there?

Off the back of Glasgow Comic Con I've been struck by an idea that I'd like to gauge interest in - in Glasgow they have a monthly meet-up for people interested in making their own comics, be it artists, writers, designers, colorists, whatever; and they really seem to have been able to pool their creativity into some pretty good indie books. Would anyone be up for attending something similar in Aberdeen? Just a chance for artists to meet writers, talk about projects, or just bullshit about the new issue of Saga. Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Off the back of Glasgow Comic Con I've been struck by an idea that I'd like to gauge interest in - in Glasgow they have a monthly meet-up for people interested in making their own comics, be it artists, writers, designers, colorists, whatever; and they really seem to have been able to pool their creativity into some pretty good indie books. Would anyone be up for attending something similar in Aberdeen? Just a chance for artists to meet writers, talk about projects, or just bullshit about the new issue of Saga. Thoughts?

Advertise for the site you want built as well!

• 2 weeks later...

LOVE COMICS? WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN?

SILVER CITY COMICS is a monthly meet-up for people interested in making their own comics. It’s a chance for artists, writers, designers, whatever; to discuss projects; and share news and ideas.

For info, email:

Or join us on facebook:

I'm planning the first meet-up for the first Tuesday in August - thoughts?

LOVE COMICS? WANT TO MAKE YOUR OWN?

SILVER CITY COMICS is a monthly meet-up for people interested in making their own comics. It’s a chance for artists, writers, designers, whatever; to discuss projects; and share news and ideas.

For info, email:

Or join us on facebook:

I'm planning the first meet-up for the first Tuesday in August - thoughts?

I'm in.

xx

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.facebook.com/events/391619134238921/

It's done - I've arranged our first meet-up for upstairs in The Frigate (behind Marks & Spencer). Bring your scripts, notes, art etc to discuss. Or we could just talk about how great Saga is, really, it's awesome. Everyone welcome! From 8pm, Wednesday, September 12, 2012

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...