aberdeen-music

Deleted posts

I deleted the original posts because I thought they were just the wrong side of acceptable, and just took 'banter' a bit too far. Then I thought there wasn't much point in discussing posts which no longer exist, it just draws unnecessary attention to what was deleted. I thought if anyone wants to query it they can, and you did.

So there will be a new set of rules printed, detailing exactly what is and is not acceptable in terms of banter?

Talking about how many shits you have and leering at women is okay, calling Warden French isn't.

The board can be run anyway the mods want, I was just after clarification. In future perhaps it is best to send the members with the offending posts a PM, stating why the posts were deleted. That would prevent the whole "why was my post deleted" queries happening again in future.

Talking about how many shits you have and leering at women is okay, calling Warden French isn't.

The board can be run anyway the mods want, I was just after clarification. In future perhaps it is best to send the members with the offending posts a PM, stating why the posts were deleted. That would prevent the whole "why was my post deleted" queries happening again in future.

I usually do send a PM, but in this case I just assumed that it was pretty obvious why. Maybe not. For the record I thought that the 'banter' was just a bit offensive towards one person (not Warden) in another thread. That thread was promising, and was exactly what we should be encouraging on this site, people coming together to actually make music. And the posts I deleted were just reducing all that to something from On the Buses...