aberdeen-music

Corvid

Guest Stripey

No' date=' really, you do have stunted taste in music. But to be honest, I almost find find hicks like you endearing, with your silly naivity. You cheeky little chappy![/quote']

It's nice to see other people's perspective on things, especially if that perspective is as wrong as yours is. Keep on believing in yourself, it's wonderful to view.

I'll leave it there, your thread's already off-topic enough.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stripey
It's nice to see other people's perspective on things' date=' especially if that perspective is as wrong as yours is. Keep on believing in yourself, it's wonderful to view.

I'll leave it there, your thread's already off-topic enough.[/quote']

Go and stick a plaster on your anus, obviously the bleeding is due to the big smelly cocks which have penetrated your tight young hole. But hey, I suppose you have to earn pocket money somehow...

In the case of aberdeen, the "wrong" perspective, as you see it, is actually the right perspective, and is part of the process of change, diversification and development which is central to any healthy culture.

It's OK though, I forgive you, because you just a child, and hopefully, if you are lucky, one day you wil become an educated person.

I don't fancy your chances though, to be honest.

Go and stick a plaster on your anus' date=' obviously the bleeding is due to the big smelly cocks which have penetrated your tight young hole. But hey, I suppose you have to earn pocket money somehow...

In the case of aberdeen, the "wrong" perspective, as you see it, is actually the right perspective, and is part of the process of change, diversification and development which is central to any healthy culture.

It's OK though, I forgive you, because you just a child, and hopefully, if you are lucky, one day you wil become an educated person.

I don't fancy your chances though, to be honest.[/quote']

Haha you speak so much shit its funny. keep going please.

Guest Stripey
Haha you speak so much shit its funny. keep going please.

You are part of point of origin, you have no brain and no soul. Why don't you run along to your mummy, because I think your nappy needs changing.

Guest Richtung

so this is where the ''ned kids'' on this forum chill

next thing i see is some yobbo like milner posting ''stripey is a poopy pants he likes repetitive music neh neh, neh neh, neh''

stripey comes back with

'im more enlightened than you and you know nothing your just a rock kiddy you smell i think you need your nappy changed''

one day somebody is going to take this forums seriously and kommit hari kari over it aheh

setees are bouncy

for a newcomer to this forum this is laughable.

first someone posts a song asking for feedback, then complains that no-one is giving feedback (also insulting people for the lack of response) then when someone does give some he basically tells them to go away because he doesnt understand/is a lower lifeform or whatever - then 20 posts of personal insults ensue. If you dont want criticism dont ask for feedback. If you think someone is taking the piss or disagree with their opinion then ignore them

the guy whos calling people children is the biggest kid of them all

dry your eyes - no wonder people dont take the forum seriously if this is the kind of pish people get dished up

PS - it is entertaining though, so do what you want

its true.(example) why would you want feedback from a 13 year old on a piece of art instead of someone much more mature who perhaps has an interest in the subject... its like if someone says the comment 'its too repetitive' when it comes to electronica, its almost the stupidist thing you could say... because obviously you have no previous knowledge to the fact that most electronica is repeptitive and so its a pretty pointless thing to say isnt it... its almost not feedback at all.

its true.(example) why would you want feedback from a 13 year old on a piece of art instead of someone much more mature who perhaps has an interest in the subject...

i dont disagree with that point at all - except for the fact that if the 13 year old had liked the song, i'm sure stripey wouldnt have then said "you're too young to understand" its only because the opinion was criticism that he came up with that one.

anyway my point was that if you dont like the feedback from someone then just ignore it - responding to it by calling someone a "philistine with simple taste in music" is asking for abuse - no one can say someone else's opinion is wrong. if you think you can then you are obviously up your own arse.

so this is where the ''ned kids'' on this forum chill

next thing i see is some yobbo like milner posting ''stripey is a poopy pants he likes repetitive music neh neh' date=' neh neh, neh''

[/quote']

Hmm cant remeber saying that. in fact i dont mind his music but it his attitude thats sucks. and the fact he seems to think he is so much better than everyone else because of the music he does.

And could you please explain how im a yobo? never been called that. Quite interesting really.

Guest Stripey
i dont disagree with that point at all - except for the fact that if the 13 year old had liked the song' date=' i'm sure stripey wouldnt have then said "you're too young to understand" its only because the opinion was criticism that he came up with that one.

anyway my point was that if you dont like the feedback from someone then just ignore it - responding to it by calling someone a "philistine with simple taste in music" is asking for abuse - no one can say someone else's opinion is wrong. if you think you can then you are obviously up your own arse.[/quote']

guy, if you had been paying attention, you would have realised that those 2 only posted feedback on my tune with the intention of slating it, because we were having an argument in another thread.

I don't give a shit what people think about my tunes, if someone doesn't like it, that is fine by me - but those 2 came here *looking* for abuse.

You shouldn't stick your nose into other peoples business unless you know what is going on.

guy' date=' if you had been paying attention, you would have realised that those 2 only posted feedback on my tune with the intention of slating it, because we were having an argument in another thread.[/quote']

fair enough - i wasnt looking for an argument - i just think its sad that this forum ends up being people slagging each other off on a personal level rather than talking about the music - dont mean to single you out - there are obviously a lot of people guilty of it - it just seems like a pretty bad attitude to me.

Guest Stripey
fair enough - i wasnt looking for an argument - i just think its sad that this forum ends up being people slagging each other off on a personal level rather than talking about the music - dont mean to single you out - there are obviously a lot of people guilty of it - it just seems like a pretty bad attitude to me.

This whole website is a bad attitude, it aint about music atall. You could pretty much count on 1 hand the number of people who post here that are actually genuinely serious about music.

Guest Richtung

yes stripey me old tadger thats why the logo says 'the serious music scene of aberdeen, scotland'

you know you really have got a problem with the word serious havent you

this is the internet try not to take it seriously it could lead to mental illness as you yourself probably already know