Dirty Hearts Club presents

THURSDAY 7th APRIL

10pm

3 entry

WASHINGTON IRVING

DEPORTEES

ROBIN ADAMS

Washington Irving | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Washington Irving are an indie folk band from Glasgow who are already well on their way to becoming a well known figure on the touring and live circuit.

The Deportees | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

The Deportees are a 5-piece folky-rocky-country-ish tune*ful out*fit from Aber*deen. It would be unfair to lump them into a spe*cific genre, hence the rather linguistically-incorrect intro*duc*tion, but they cer*tainly have a dis*cern*ible folk influ*ence with a strong emphasis on vocal har*mon*ies. Theyre recently formed and deserve check*ing out.

Robin Adams | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Robin is a fantastic singer / songwriter from Glasgow who has just released his debut album in 2011.

• 2 weeks later...

defo enjoyed your set more than I have in the past, especially liked the last song. Some of your more uptempo stuff reminds me of minus the bear (good thing)

Washington Irvine were dead good too, dont know what it is about them that just makes me smile. Really missed the girl they used have though, she was amazing, almost walked out when I realised she wasnt there.

defo enjoyed your set more than I have in the past, especially liked the last song. Some of your more uptempo stuff reminds me of minus the bear (good thing)

Washington Irvine were dead good too, dont know what it is about them that just makes me smile. Really missed the girl they used have though, she was amazing, almost walked out when I realised she wasnt there.

She's still in the band. Maybe just wasn't at the Aberdeen gig?