aberdeen-music

Hercules Moments 2nd Birthday Bash - Sat 19th Mar

Hey folks,

This March, we at Hercules Moments are celebrating our 2nd birthday. To mark the occasion, we're holding a 'birthday party' in The Tunnels on Saturday the 19th of March.

Hercules Moments 2nd Birthday Bash feat. Stanley, Min Diesel, Amber Wilson | Facebook

Appearing on the night will be three fine Aberdeen acts:

STANLEY

Stanley | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

Bands rarely enjoy comparisons, but if you were to take the intelligence of The Divine Comedy, the creativity of Radiohead circa The Bends and the soaring vocal talents of Scott Walker you wouldnt be far away. And that cant be bad, can it?

MIN DIESEL

Min Diesel | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

"Mindie-rock pioneers."

"Three nice boys."

AMBER WILSON

Amber Wilson | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

"STUNNING...Hauntingly beautiful vocals and amazing lyrics"

"Her gorgeous, buttery vocals had even the most masculine of men weeping into their coffee cups."

Expect pegs, balloons and festivities. Party hats optional.

Hope to see you there :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, we'll be appearing on Michael Gordon's Sunday Session on Northsound 1 tonight at 8pm to talk about this gig, and musical goings on in Aberdeen over the next month.

I'll also be appearing on national DAB radio station Amazing Radio tomorrow between 6&7pm to talk a bit about Aberdeen music and, again, the gig :)

Aye, this gig was immense!

I unfortunately missed Amber's set :(

Min Diesel were fucking amazing. Fucking amazing. I love everything about that band; the melodies are terrific and I can't believe how well they play together. They just have this awesome vibe about them. Mon the Min. Its like Stapleton all over again. I need this shit!

Stanley were totally spot on as well! Super tight and all songs were performed amazingly. Such a full sound. Their sound is so dense and full of life. I can't imagine there is a more epic pop band in this city. Will definitely be making a huge effort to see them again very soon.