aberdeen-music

Japanese Charvel Telecaster gay-tar for sale

craig deadenstereo

I'm selling my pink Charvel tele, since I got a new Les Paul

It's a model 7, made in Japan.

250, or trade for a closed back cab or rack processor

Charvel.jpg

It's a very nice light guitar to play, and the neck is quite thin and flat. It has jumbo frets on it, and is a bit of a monster for pulling of pinch harmonics!

I fitted a Kent Armstrong Hot Rails in the bridge, and have left the jackson j-120 single coil in the neck. I'll throw in the original bridge single coil too.

As seen on stages across Scotland, and once used by Luke from Starfall - I have a photo!

It's a bit gay I know, but is actually kind of cool. Guys - girls like it for some reason. I've had chicks come up to me after gigs to ask about it - no shit.

Craig

p.s. - you get 6 strings, one is broke in the pic, but is back on now.....

If it's not a Model 7, what is it?

According to all the research I did, plus the people at the Jackson Charvel Forum, it's a model 7, and so does this guy think it's a model 7 - http://www.geocities.co.jp/MusicHall/8766/norioguitar.htm

Here's some pictures of other model 7's from the jcf forum. Look pretty similar to me.

tele.jpgcm7_f2-up.jpg

As for ebay, i don't give a shit of it's against the rules. The guitar shop I worked in did it for all 2000 things they sold since they started on ebay, and every auction I see does it.

As far as I'm concerned, if my guitar sells at 200, then I expect to recieve 200, not 194. If someone doesn't like it, they can send a cheque - I'm in no hurry.

Craig

If it's not a Model 7' date=' what is it?

According to all the research I did, plus the people at the Jackson Charvel Forum, it's a model 7, and so does this guy think it's a model 7 - http://www.geocities.co.jp/MusicHall/8766/norioguitar.htm

Here's some pictures of other model 7's from the jcf forum. Look pretty similar to me.

tele.jpgcm7_f2-up.jpg

As for ebay, i don't give a shit of it's against the rules. The guitar shop I worked in did it for all 2000 things they sold since they started on ebay, and every auction I see does it.

As far as I'm concerned, if my guitar sells at 200, then I expect to recieve 200, not 194. If someone doesn't like it, they can send a cheque - I'm in no hurry.

Anyway, you're starting to get on my nerves with your constant pedantic bitching - quit hijacking all my threads with stupid little niggles.

Craig

Em... I think he meant the link in regards to the Model 7, as the link you attached was to your Yamaha SG.

If it's not a Model 7' date=' what is it?

*pic snipped*

Craig

the link in your post was pointing to your auction of your yamaha sg, not the charvel... hence me posting the link to the charvel in my post

i have no doubts it is a model 7

and i was just pointing out, as ebay have been known to pull auctions and the like (i think you have to pay a fee to host an auction?) so just warning you in case you didnt know it was against the rules

nice guitar anyway, hope it goes to a nice home

David