aberdeen-music

Like Disco... vs. Into Exile

Mouse

There are alot of things on Disco.. that we've forgotten about playing. I like listening to Disco... every so often to remind myself how far we've progressed as a band and to refresh my memory as to how some of the older songs go!

In terms of songs themselves, I think Exile has the better batch because we were technically able to do alot of things we couldn't on Disco... Mark Nicol really helped up our performances.

Hopefully the next E.P will be even better!

Into exile??! Ahem... OUT OF EXILE! Oh well, at least you listen to it, even if you don't read the cover :D

"Like Disco..." is rubbish. The songs are great (especially 'Blind' - I wish we got to play that more often, or could record a great brilliant new version of it with proper backing vox etc.) but the production and performance don't really realise our full potential. Out of Exile is much better. But the best one will be the next one ;)

Originally posted by Joe Atom

Into exile??! Ahem... OUT OF EXILE! Oh well, at least you listen to it, even if you don't read the cover :D

"Like Disco..." is rubbish. The songs are great (especially 'Blind' - I wish we got to play that more often, or could record a great brilliant new version of it with proper backing vox etc.) but the production and performance don't really realise our full potential. Out of Exile is much better. But the best one will be the next one ;)

Silly me! *doh* :dunce:

It would be great if you could play blind again in the set again! :up:

Originally posted by Joe Atom

" The songs are great (especially 'Blind' - I wish we got to play that more often, or could record a great brilliant new version of it with proper backing vox etc.)

Well do it...so we can be in awe at home aswell as at gigs.

Originally posted by Tav

Well do it...so we can be in awe at home aswell as at gigs.

I'd love to! But when you've only got a little money and you have 5 new songs you don't want to record the oldies, you want to do new stuff all the time! But one day we'll have great recordings of all our songs (fingers crossed anyway!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...