aberdeen-music

which member of black atom is the hardest?

Guest neil ex

Originally posted by machinehead

when i jump in to defend sheer lunacy you won't be saying that! GRR:angel:

well, it would be very foolhardy to jump in to a situation where you know you're going to end up with my foot on your neck.

is defending lunacy, lunacy in itself?

do we have to wait for the full moon on friday to find out?

plus i've been possessed by the spirit of bessie smith and memphis minnie and they were both knife wielding tooth and claw nutters.

although personally i'd go for the same method as robert johnson's ex- the one that finished him off in the end.

he was foaming at the mouth, crawling on the floor, and howling, just before he died.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: which member of black atom is the hardest?

Originally posted by Mouse

Poor you! I would of been terrified, especially with that CD player in his hand!

8o I was, its hard to try and ignore someone when they're dancing about a foot in front of you and looking at you like they're thinking of how nice you'd look chopped up in a black sack:help:

Guest pop-notmyface

i cant say who the hardest is, but i can tell you who the funniest is :D

Joe.

i was in tears when he screamed into marcy's monster parade's bassgirl's ears! that was funny as hell!

(poor her......or not :devil: )

you guys realise that guy with the cdplayer was totally off his face on various substances (and im not talking about caffiene alcohol, tobacco) if that explains his slightly unorthadox behaviour? dunno see alot of junkies who listen to music, i have no idea about the ins and outs of it but i think its basically to keep their mind active, he was totally fucked falling asleep on the fag machine the last time i saw him, anyway yeah thats what was up with him.

Originally posted by Tav

Don't worry I worked that out, it was just the whole CD/Live Music thing...amusing.

hehe yeah, almost as funny as some of the drawings you did or stuff you were writing

'get a room' erm, 'Mouse and Maiden' hehe then 'Debz and Haydn'

or the random pics of toilets ?(

and the one of mouse hehe and 'property of mouse' hehehehe

man i remember the saddest, randomest, stupidest of things

;(