aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
all_his_engines

No Pasaran EP finally available....FREE on request!!!

Greetings, all! Been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I now have an announcement worthy of note. The EP which NO PASARAN recorded way back in February is finally finished and ready to go! Although the band is currently on indefinite hiatus, I know there are a few people who've expressed an interest in owning a copy of this recording. As such, anybody who wants one is welcome to drop me a PM with their name & address and I'll get a copy sent out to you ASAP - free of charge!

Don't expect any fancy packaging or owt, but I may throw in a sneaky bonus track to sweeten the deal. Call it an early Christmas present.

Laters,

Jim

Greetings, all! Been a while since I've posted anything on here, but I now have an announcement worthy of note. The EP which NO PASARAN recorded way back in February is finally finished and ready to go! Although the band is currently on indefinite hiatus, I know there are a few people who've expressed an interest in owning a copy of this recording. As such, anybody who wants one is welcome to drop me a PM with their name & address and I'll get a copy sent out to you ASAP - free of charge!

Don't expect any fancy packaging or owt, but I may throw in a sneaky bonus track to sweeten the deal. Call it an early Christmas present.

Laters,

Jim

Good work, I am especially looking forward to hearing a finalised recording of "Landing Light".

No Pasaran are easily one of the finest bands to ever originate from Aberdeen, in my humble opinion. Looking forward to hearing the EP!

Is this the one that was recorded with Rob in a cottage in Stirling?

Indeed it is. Well, it was about an hour's drive into the Trossachs from Stirling, but in that general area.

Rob has done a quality job with the mixing, in my opinion. He's even managed to cover up the rougher edges of the performances!