aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jon

A wee experiment

A lot of the gigs I've been to recently (and parts of my own) have increasing involved wee bits of acapella singing. I really like it, so I tried to do a version of the Curators song "Turn The Lights Down" using only my voice (and, truth be told, Phil's tambourine).

It's a wee bit of a departure, and I'd appreciate any feedback. As ever, it was recorded on my trusty 8-track.

Jon on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

'Lights' kind of reminds me of the Elliott Smith style of recording vox, but you've done it without ripping anything off at all, its completely original. I really really like the tunes you've got down there, particularly the acoustic version of the curator's track.

Keep it up, and we'll maybe see you soon chief

He is indeed! Plans for Vegas have been scuppered though. Will it make Fudge if there's ever another issue? Who can say?

I think that Fudge, as a duty to the music community, need to expose CRAI$ CUNTKICKER for the big faker that he is.

Marriage? The only signature that Cuntkicker should be getting excited about is his SIGNATURE Rhandy Rhodes Flying V. everything else pales in comparison